Psychic Grandma in Iowa says:
- G+ Communities will be a cool place to hang out.
- Facebook will change something.
- Twitter will try to get our attention.
- YouTube will get rid of in-stream ads (one can hope).
- LinkedIn will create something cool for business presentations.
- Pheed will be THE place for members-only video webinars.
- Network TV will erase the line between cable and online viewers.
- If you don’t show up well on mobile you will lose business.
Let’s take these predictions one by one.
G+ Communities will be a cool place to hang out.
Where do you go at the end of a day? Most people go to Facebook and scan the stream and try to make witty comments, or give advice or console the broken-hearted. But Psychic Grandma says she feels a move in the matrix and people are looking for a deeper conversation. She feels they will find it in the new G+ Communities. I tend to agree with her, as I am already finding that to be the case. Now, at the end of my day I go to G+ first, then scan through Facebook.