Phyllis merges her performance and teaching background into a high energy learning event. She is not one to stand still and push PowerPoint slides and bullet points. Considered a master teacher, she can read an audience and keep them engaged and focused.
(Back in the day as “Miss Phyllis” she could keep 600 kids mesmerized for 50 minutes…. try that sometime!) Her umbrella of expertise is online marketing, but her focus is social media marketing.
“Since meeting with you, my overwhelm and intimidation with social media has turned into excitement about the new possibilities you’ve opened me to—now that’s a huge feat!”
See More Testimonials
She is able to customize her talks to suit your audience, but in case you need a little creative boost for your next event, consider these topics:
• Social Media Marketing Know-How (for Passion-Fueled Second Career Boomers)
• 5 Powerful Ways Google (not Facebook) Will Impact your Business this Year
• The Modern Rules of Marketing — How Attractive Are You?
• Social Media Marketing Rules – 7 Things a Local Business Should Always Do Online
• Old People Don’t Scroll (and Other Online Behaviors of the Boomer Market)
- One Sheet
- Keynote Speaker Contract with Tech Rider
- Web-Based Speaking and Training Contract
- High Res photos – click images below
- Media Interview Samples