I had such a great time talking to Corey at KRUU FM in Fairfield Iowa. We breezed through the upcoming talk about Getting Up to Speed with Social Media Marketing for the local Golden Speakers Toastmasters group. This particular station is really amazing:
KRUU-LP 100.1 FM is a solar-powered, open source, independent, non commercial, listener-supported, grassroots community low power radio station, broadcasting 24 hours/day and 7 days/week since September 30th, 2006 from Fairfield, Iowa. 99.7% of the programs at KRUU are produced by some 100 volunteer hosts who create 80 shows a week. Only one program is not produced by KRUU hosts.
Corey brings up the Facebook Timeline, foursquare, Twitter and all the social platforms that a local business might want to explore.
You can listen to the whole interview HERE. I’ve used Ge.tt for the large audio file. Let me know how it works for you. Seems pretty cool to me!
During this talk you’ll find out:
- What social media really is
- The top five social sites and the ones to avoid
- The best social site for your business
- Which social sites are going to be BIG in 2012
- How all of this can transform your life, your business and your ability to do good for the planet.
downloaded & can’t wait to listen tomorrow at work.