I recently had the pleasure of interviewing the amazing Grandma Mary. I hope you already know who she is…If not, please explore her world here and here.
We covered a lot of interesting territory for new social media managers in under 10 minutes!
Here are the questions I asked her:
- Pricing is a big topic – how did you figure our yours?
- How did you get new clients – and what do they say when they first meet you? 🙂
- Stroll down memory lane – how did it feel when you made that first $1000?
- How do you stay current and leading edge with all the social media changes?
- How much time do you sit at the computer? Is it all work?
- What’s coming up in your world?
Grandma Mary (Andrea Vahl) and I are putting together 3 great mini-webinars coming up this September 3, 4, 5. We’re focusing on pricing – which happens to be our number 1 question we get!
I hope to see you there. Oh, and by registering for the webinars you also get access to the FRE.E portion of our Social Media Manager School that has a boat-load of goodies like these:
- 3 Mini Webinars: How to Price Your Social Media Management Services
- 3 steps to earning an extra $1k a month (and more) with clients you’ll love
- 3 steps to finding the right clients for your business
- the best ways to bring new clients in the door
- how to find your corner of this lucrative market
- what’s working and what’s not in social media (with a super cool infographics)
- 6 steps to becoming a well-paid and sought after social media manager or consultant
- the Top Tools for Social Media Managers
- How to Do a Social Media Audit (compete with Cheatsheets you can use)
- how you can run a side business as a Social Media Manager
- And more!
Plus, you’ll also get access to:
“How to Earn an Extra $1000 a Month on the Side as a Social Media Consultant” webinar!